Decowood Design Divas
Identifying edgy and futuristic design, the Decowood Design Diva Award is a platform that identifies and celebrates new design concepts and innovation. Believing that you, as a woman and a creative force to be reckoned with, the award is created to reign in talent from across the country in the realm of design. It is the ultimate reference for design achievement and capability of spaces conceptualized using Decowood Veneers.
In its third season, Decowood's Design Divas contest is back to celebrate young, quirky, eccentric designers with a vision for tomorrow. The last two seasons have rose to power some unconventional designers and rewarded them with a trip to Milan. This time, it's going to be even bigger - an opportunity to meet iconic designers and architects at the AD100 Awards and international trip to Bernwood Forest, South Oxfordshire.
What you win
Trip to Bernwood Forest, South Oxfordshire |Felicitation by eminent designers at the AD100 Awards | Profile Feature in an exclusive Table Calendar | Gift Vouchers worth Rs. 25000 | Profile coverage on AD India | Networking Hour with Iconic Women Designers of Country | Memento & Goodies by Decowood and much more |
A private terrace nowadays is a luxury and optimizing space for greenery, leisurely seating and keeping in mind the weather can be quite challenging.
Plush sofas, 5'' LED TV, a wine bar... all come together to create the perfect 'woman cave'.
Vibrant and full of energy but with child friendly designs and furniture.
More than just fitness centers, they are a reflection of your personal lifestyle.
Immersed by sound and surrounded by the comforting layouts is all one needs after a demanding day.
A studio or office of a creative person is often a reflection of her professional style and elegance.
A dynamic space that inspires creativity and spontaneity.
A space for thousands of books and place to read and study from them, while at the same time creating a stimulating and encouraging atmosphere for learning.
drawing inspiration from the Japanese, in design and form .
European style interior designs that give guests a slice of Europe.
The classy place at the heart of a commercial complex, to go to with colleagues after work.
A place that instantly makes you relax, be it a yoga center, a massage therapy or a spa treatment.
Jet set in style with stylish interiors.
LUXURY CARS BY BMWs, etc.
when you're on the road, feel like home.
- 100 shortlisted entries will get an exclusive memento from Decowood Veneers.
- 12 of them will receive gift vouchers of Rs. 25,000 each and get featured in a design-oriented table calendar – each month profiling one of the designers and a feature in AD print & digital.
- 3 final winners will get:
- An all sponsored trip to Bernwood Forest, South Oxfordshire.
- Showcase of creation & felicitation at the AD 100 Awards show held in March 2019.
- A chance to meet and greet with iconic designers of the country and a feature in AD print & digital.
Terms & Conditions
- This contest is open to all the female residents of India and to enter the contest the participant(s) shall be at least 18 years or above at the time of participation.
- This contest is applicable only for practicing female designers with at least 4 years of work experience.
- However for phase 2 only top 12 finalists of phase 1 are eligible to participate.
- All entries should be original creations or ready completed projects that include Decowood Veneers (mandatory). Copies or direct inspirations will be disqualified.
- All entries will be assessed on their finish, creativity, originality, technical superiority and innovative use of space.
- Each participant can submit a total of two entries, maximum one per sub-category.
- Only entries submitted on the www.architecturaldigest.in/microsite/design-divas/ will be accepted, with the correctly filled details as requested. No entries will be accepted physically or over email or through any other social media website.
- Failure to provide all mandatory details will result in automatic disqualification.
- Last date of submission is 15th December 2018.
- Entries once submitted cannot be cancelled or withdrawn.
- The decisions made by the jury will be final and binding in all manners. No appeals shall be entertained for any reasons whatsoever.
- The competition is not open to anyone associated with Conde Nast (India) Private Ltd or any associated companies and/or Greenlam Industries Limited their subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to participate.
- The participants irrevocably authorise Greenlam Industries Limited to retain, use and distribute any information/materials generated by or relating to the participants for future sales, marketing, advertising, promotional materials and press relations programs/activities of Greenlam products, both online and offline, and to the furnishing of such information/materials to Greenlam - related entities and their agents for such purposes.
- Only high quality renders will be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.