Decowood Design Divas In Association With Architectural Digest
A one-of-a-kind a platform for women architects and designers to showcase their work.
Over the past years, DECOWOOD DESIGN DIVAS has helped lay the foundation for women to be the
frontrunners in the design spectrum by recognizing and rewarding those with a flair and aptitude for design
.Supported by Architectural Digest, Season 4 will reign in talent from across the country in the realm of design
and bring to the fore new concepts and innovations using Decowood.
What you win
Trip to North Carolina, USA | Profile on exclusive table Calendar
Gift Vouchers worth Rs. 25000 | Profile coverage on AD India
| Networking with the India's top architects and designers | Memento & Goodies by Decowood and much more
Decowood Exemplary Design Award
Can I submit s project as a company?
No. The competition is for individual women professionals only. You can nominate someone from your office to participate.
Can I change my submission?
No. Once submitted, the entries cannot be changed or withdrawn.
Can I make a submission if I'm a student of architecture/ interior design?
No, the contest is applicable only for the practicing design firms or individual designers with at least 4 years of experience.
How many sketches/ projects can I submit?
Total two entries, maximum one per sub-category.
What is the judging criteria?
All entries will be assessed on their creativity, technical superiority and innovative use of space with Decowood Veneer.
What will the winners get?
- 100 shortlisted entries will get an exclusive memento from Decowood Veneers.
- 12 finalists will receive gift vouchers of Rs. 25,000 each,a featured on a table calendar each month profiling one designer and and a feature in AD print & digital.
- 3 winners will get an all-expenses-paid trip to North Carolina, USA, a chance to meet iconic designers from the country and be felicitated at the AD 100 event in March 2020 and a feature in AD print & digital.
Where do I get the Decowood Veneer images?
Can I submit the pictures of my past projects?
Yes, you can submit the pictures of your past project only if created in in last 6 months and uses Decowood veneers fits into one of the categories mentioned above.Alternatively, 3D render on any of the categories can be submitted.
What is the format of images or 3D renders I need to submit?
Entries can be submitted in jpg or pdf format, in 300 DPI resolution, with a max size of 5MB. You can upload up to 5 images.Entries will only be accepted though from submission on submit form
When and how will the winners be announced?
The winners will be emailed and informed in march 2020 and the same will be updated on the microsite.
Terms & Conditions
- This contest is open to all the female residents of India and to enter the contest the participant(s) shall be at least 18 years or above at the time of participation.
- This contest is applicable only for practicing female designers with at least 4 years of work experience.
- However for phase 2 only top 12 finalists of phase 1 are eligible to participate.
- All entries should be original creations or ready completed projects that include Decowood Veneers (mandatory). Copies or direct inspirations will be disqualified.
- All entries will be assessed on their finish, creativity, originality, technical superiority and innovative use of space.
- Each participant can submit a total of two entries, maximum one per sub-category.
- Only entries submitted on the www.architecturaldigest.in/designdivas will be accepted, with the correctly filled details as requested. No entries will be accepted physically or over email or through any other social media website.
- Failure to provide all mandatory details will result in automatic disqualification.
- Last date of submission is 31st December 2019.
- Entries once submitted cannot be cancelled or withdrawn.
- The decisions made by the jury will be final and binding in all manners. No appeals shall be entertained for any reasons whatsoever.
- The competition is not open to anyone associated with Conde Nast (India) Private Ltd or any associated companies and/or Greenlam Industries Limited their subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to participate.
- The participants irrevocably authorise Greenlam Industries Limited to retain, use and distribute any information/materials generated by or relating to the participants for future sales, marketing, advertising, promotional materials and press relations programs/activities of Greenlam products, both online and offline, and to the furnishing of such information/materials to Greenlam - related entities and their agents for such purposes.
- Only high quality renders will be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.